News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Shiny Rat Cat

Started by coachgeo, April 16, 2009, 07:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coachgeo

My Shiny Rat Cat Tiger (SRC)

This is follow up to My Ugly Rat Cat (URC)

This one I bid on at Ebay cause at one point it looked solidly like I got took on the URC loosing all my money and the bike.  Won the bid on the SRT about the same time the URC sitiation did a 180.  Now I got two bikes.

so here is the SRC.

Anyone recognize the Pantier(sp?) racks on back?  Wondering what manufacture bags went on them at one point.

Just realized today it has hand gaurds.  I have not seen the bike.  It's at my buddys in Yucca Valley CA.  

Pics taken at shop where he picked it up for me and in his driveway in Yucca V. Some are from the Ebay ad
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

coachgeo

maybe the rails over the muffler are not for Pantiers after all?  Could they just be rash/wreck gaurds?

Mustang

they are GIVI wing racks which are unobtainable .
the luggage that goes on them is the GIVI Monokey bags which are still available for purchase new .

This one doesn't look too bad of condition
if the motors good , I would just get that corbin seat recovered and replace the rear rotor and do any maint the bike needs and................ ride it !

coachgeo

Engine and tranny is for sale.  Will be replaced by a diesel and a 6spd Ultima Tranny

http://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,5929

aeronca

yeah, you got a nice rack there :lol:  i got the same set on my steamer. if get the bags that go with them, you will be happy :D
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

coachgeo

coachgeo

hmmmm.... will be interesting replacing this.  Worried about width.

ramseybella

Quote from: "coachgeo"Engine and tranny is for sale.  Will be replaced by a diesel and a 6spd Ultima Tranny

http://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,5929

I live in New Mexic any parts you are selling let me know?

Colonel Nikolai

Would you consider selling the carburetors seperate if they are Keihin carburetors?
Mostly commuting around town on the Steamer these days.

coachgeo

Right now I'm not in position to remove anything. No shop or garage space.  Even got stopped putting up a garage tent.  Lots of well thought out plans.... lots of little disasters setting up roadblocks.

ramseybella

Quote from: "coachgeo"Right now I'm not in position to remove anything. No shop or garage space.  Even got stopped putting up a garage tent.  Lots of well thought out plans.... lots of little disasters setting up roadblocks.

No problem keep me posted when you get around to it.