News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Just got my first Tiger

Started by gahewson, July 04, 2004, 06:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gahewson

Picking up my first Tiger (93) on Sat.  Was surfing the net looking for relevant stuff and found this site.  Used to have a Transalp then a BMW R1100GS but then the kids came along and something had to go (bikes lost!!).  Kids are older now and used the excuse of a new job that needs me to commute to get back on two wheels!!  Starting back with my first Tiger (93), 80K miles, bit old but at least my missus didn't give me too much grief!! Love trialies and the Tiger looks stonking even for its age (unlike me these days!)!! Any pointers or tips would be appreciated.  Looking forward to riding again. :D  8)
Just bought my first tiger (93).

Brock

Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

BP_LONDON

Cool, 80k miles is a hell of a lot of miles . Should not be a prob if the bike has been maintained and serviced over the years - triumphs are very well built...

:shock:

Chris Canning

While there are a few with Steamers on this board,i'd also try both of the Yahoo Tigers sites were there's a lot more people with e'm.

Chris

gahewson

Thanks for the replies.  I've found the "UK Tiger" group on Yahoo but you say Chris there is another?  Could you point me in the right direction?

Much appreciated

Geoff
Just bought my first tiger (93).