News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

NM-CO-UT-AZ-NM

Started by abruzzi, July 13, 2009, 02:53:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Louis

Max speed only 158mph? The 55555 is more impressive.

abruzzi

No pics today-- no wifi. I will say that 141 is a stunning ride   Very reccomended.  I'll try to post todays pics tomorrow.  

Geof

abruzzi

So here is day three.  Most of the ride was great with a few exceptions.  From Pagosa Springs CO to Durango was traffices and suburban sprawl.  It could have been nice with less development and traffic.  The second less than interesting bit was around Montrose--hot and dull.  

We got a lot of rain over 550/Red Mountain Pass, so not as many pics there as I would like.

First the panoramas:

Molas Pass

Red Mountain Pass

Unaweep Canyon

And now for the other photos:

Geof

abruzzi

Back near civilization tonight, so I'm going to work on getting caught up on the pictures.

Geof

abruzzi

Ok, so catching up, here is day four--Gateway, CO to Torrey, UT.  

First a few panoramas:

Natural Bridges

The Red Rock of Utah

A formation near Hite, UT

The Colorado as it empties into Lake Powell

And now for the other photos:

More coming soon.  

Geof

aeronca

so far very cool. how hot was it on average?
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

abruzzi

Pretty variable--the pass in colorado couldn't have been more than 70.  Same for Dixie NF in Utah and the Area north of the Grand Canyon.  On the other hand, Utah near Lake Powell was on the order of 110.

I''ve returned now--2300 miles--and am working on getting caught up with the pics.  More soon I hope.

Geof