News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Immigrant Tiger attempts to assimilate

Started by Cos, July 20, 2009, 07:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cos

I haven't had the chance to ride much this year. With the move, trying to get the Tiger here, working a couple of jobs and the Tiger being kinda sorta illegal here until i managed to register it...well, it's not been a good year riding wise.

However, things are looking up. The Tiger is now a fully registered Cypriot citizen and she took her first ride as one today, trying to get used to its new passport.

This is what the first part of our little ride looks like today.

It's a paved over goat track  :lol:

The road is really narrow, really twisty and can be dangerous. You only have one line. Go off line and you're either off a cliff or you might hit a car coming in through one of the zillion blind turns. So, bunch of fun.

Cos

The area is generally hilly with a lot of pine and cypress trees. It's the dry season now, so everything's kinda colourless.

Cos

This is Cyprus we're talking about, so there are a bunch of these little churches and chapels everywhere, especially in the mountains.

Cos

The newest citizen of Cyprus  :wav

Cos

Cos

Overlooking the Machairas monastery

Cos

Cos

Cos

Machairas monastery.

Cos

From that same vantage point you can also get a really good look at the radar assembly in Kionia.

Cos

Cos

Tiger surveying her new domain

Cos

The village of Lazania (pronounced like the pasta dish but the emphasis is on the last syllable )  :lol:

Cos

It's not all dried up...

Cos

Yes, it's another Tiger pic. Sue me.