News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Immigrant Tiger attempts to assimilate

Started by Cos, July 20, 2009, 07:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cos

Cos

Twisty roooooads, take me away from hooooome...

Cos

Cos

Agros...another mountain community

Cos

Construction of a new church...it's huge!

Cos

That's about when i got tired of taking pictures. I do that.  :lol:

I'll leave you with this.

Cos

To conclude...i'm rusty as all hell and i need to put in some serious riding to get back up to speed but today was a good start.

Bikes are fun and Tiggers are the funnest.

Stretch

Aaaaahhh!  Luvly.

HockleyBoy

Nice, wish I was there for some of your sun and quiet roads after my morning commute through the rain and traffic into London.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

JetdocX

From parts unknown.

Cos

Quote from: "JetdocX"Cool, Cos! :D

I had to do it otherwise you'd never stop bitching at me.  :lol:

Keep your eyes open for an MRA Vario and any used Corbins that might come up, will ya? Les is not comfy on the rear seat.

JetdocX

Quote from: "Cos"
Quote from: "JetdocX"Cool, Cos! :D

I had to do it otherwise you'd never stop bitching at me.  :lol:

Keep your eyes open for an MRA Vario and any used Corbins that might come up, will ya? Les is not comfy on the rear seat.

Has she tried bike shorts under the riding pants?  How about Monkeybutt powder?  Two possible cheap solutions for the short term.

I hate my stock seats(yes, even on the Ape), but I already spent my allowance for the next six months or so. :oops:   The powder really helps me.  My ridng shorts are always wet from the morning 20 miler, so I have not tried them on the moto yet.
From parts unknown.

EvilBetty

There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

paulie

cos, thanks so much for sharing your pics. what a great area. it's been added to my "do this before you die" list.
Current Bike: 2005 Tiger in Silver.
Former Bike (also my first): 1980 KZ650