News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Another B*W defector

Started by TigerTim, July 06, 2004, 11:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerTim

Well had a looksie around the forum and thought I'd own up to being another ex B*W R1150GS owner. There seem to be a few here, and umteen posts Tiger Vs GS.... All I will say is they are the same, but very different  :?

Test rode a 2005 model Tiger earlier today, great bike just gonna have to have one. My GS goes tomorrow, and then it's into "negotiations" with the dealer. Bet there will now be a shortage of 05 Tiggers  :roll:

And there seem to be a lot of us Tim's here too.  :)

Tim
I\'m not a complete idiot, some parts are missing

ATDRS

Much like the Tiger is a great cycle. Tim is a great name. IMHO :D

Tim S. Mesa,Az. 05 silver

desert rider

I can only agree with you.

Tim S

Albuquerque, NM

05 Tiger in near future, maybe

Brock

Hey Tim (Tiger Tim) don't be ashamed...we encourage honesty on this site. You're amongst friends now, it will all be fine. You've confronted your demons and beaten them. Well done. If you can't get an '05 one, the old "spoked" version is just as good and in some cases, cheaper.
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

ArizonaKid

Mesa, AZ eh?  I'm in Mesa as well. We ought to get together some time and oogle eachother's Tiger and maybe ride. . . ?
Arizona Kid

Riding hard and fast down Arizona way

2007 Triumph Tiger

ArizonaKid

Mesa, AZ eh?  I'm in Mesa as well. We ought to get together some time and oogle eachother's Tiger and maybe ride. . . ?
Arizona Kid

Riding hard and fast down Arizona way

2007 Triumph Tiger

TigerTim

Quote from: "Brock"Hey Tim (Tiger Tim) don't be ashamed...we encourage honesty on this site. You're amongst friends now, it will all be fine. You've confronted your demons and beaten them. Well done. If you can't get an '05 one, the old "spoked" version is just as good and in some cases, cheaper.

Didn't see any bargain 04's locally (3 dealers),but have just paid the deposit on nice new Silver 05. Actually 05 is the 1 I wanted, purely for the cast wheels - you wanna hear my puncture stories. :roll:

Regards

Tim
I\'m not a complete idiot, some parts are missing

Brock

No I don't...I stuck with a spoked one!
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

tommy

Hello Tim!

Congratulations to this bike!

I got a 05 silver 2 weeks ago. great stuff  8)

tommy, germany