News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Should have been my 1st post...

Started by TigerTim, July 06, 2004, 11:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerTim

Hi Tigers :D

My first post since subscribing to the forum.

I'm taking the plunge and buying a Tiger (eerrr don't tell the wife :lol: ), a new 2005 model. A local dealer say's there's a Dark Green coloured Tigger available for the 2005 year. Now, I've only heard of orange, black, and my initial choice silver. Checked the Triumph website and they don't show a green variant, but then they don't recognise the 2005 model either. So, is green available, if so where can I see a piccie or even the real thing. I might just go for this colour.

TIA

Tim
I\'m not a complete idiot, some parts are missing

tigerowner_ut

Yep British Racing Green is now available.  I like that LUcifer Orange color myself.  I always wanted a Tiger in racing green but that orange is wild.  Think there are some pics in here somewhere.
Cheers,

David

99 Yellow Tiger: Triumph Exhaust, Heated Grips, Cee Bailey +6 Windscreen, Rick Mayer Saddle, Metzler Tourance Tires, Happy-Trail Panniers.

03 WR450 (lots of mods)

86 TT350 (the tank....Gone)