News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Trip through Canada

Started by Tomsblutiger1, August 20, 2009, 01:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMark

I have almost finished my mock up of a suitable screen, I havent gone anywhere near as big as yours but have taken the base from a Cee Baileys type 1 for the initial rake being less than the stock then basically add an additional 2-3" on the top with a flip up similar to the stock. The Airflow still flows under the screen from the headlamps but the top  1/2 of the screen is now to be adjustable "somehow" (got a few ideas) so that it can be moved away from the bike for a more vertical position...

I was most intersted in your cut outs, was thinking of angling out to the sides in the same flip up style as the top. but that could be more trouble than benefit..

Edit add on : I am always interested in how people solve these little niggles, fascinating idea mate. No chance of being emailed the drawings is there? I presume you kept a list of parts used...

macgart

fantastic photos!  I really want to go up to Canada and ride.

Love the screen as well.  Very inventive.
99 Tiger "Goldie"
The more I ride it, the more I love it!
http://www.johnnymacmotoadventures.com/

Tomsblutiger1

Thanks guys!  I really don't have any drawings or patterns for the screen.  Just started putting it together and bending to fit the existing screw holes.  I really did this because I was too damn cheap to buy one, but my stubbornness really made it happen.  Happy it worked out!
06 Tiger 955i Caspian Blue