News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

tiger at arctic circle

Started by aeronca, September 27, 2009, 07:33:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

harre

Nice. It's my neighbourhood. If I had known I would have suggested another route so he  could have visited the Arctic Circle both in Sweden and Norway. Northern Scandinavia is perfect for advcenture riding. Lots of gravel roads, wildlife and nature scenery. Norway and Sweden have different geological histories resulting in vastly different topologies, and a short trip over to Norway sometimes feels like traveling to the opposite side of earth.  Norway is a very rich country due to the oil and the roads are fantastic with many tunnels and beautiful bridges along the coastline. You should all come here and ride. :D

ArcticTiger

If any Tiger friends wants to see how its up here in Northern Norway,  just come up and visit me. You can take the common E6, but the real nice road is the Coastal "highway", witch includes some ferrys, and the scenery is very nice!
Comming up from south, you just cross the arctic circle in Norway, then go on for about another 319 kms north(on E6), take a right turn and its 300 meters up to my house :D .
Here its plenty space to put up your tent,  we can fire up the bbq, and it could  happen that I have a couple cans of good norwegian beer too...
-09 Triumph Tiger 1050 blazing orange
-98 Triumph Tiger 900 british racing green
-06 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S DS red
-99 Moto Guzzi EV 11 Cali. (Wi, USA)
-00 Yamaha TT600R
You are allowed to have only one wife, but you can ride as many bikes as you want...