News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Western States Tiger Ride In

Started by voyageur, September 28, 2009, 03:07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

voyageur

Well the first Western States Tiger Ride in is history. Ten riders showed up. If a picture is worth a thousand words, what's a video worth? I'll be posting much more in the following days but this should tease you a bit on what you missed. Thanks Kim for the video!

voyageur

And yet another video from Kim. This one of me heading back to Markleeville after climbing Ebbetts Pass. Martin (an old AFM racer) led out with Chris on his 1050 close on his heals. Traffic separated us briefly but we regrouped in Markleeville  and on we went.

voyageur

Before Jon and Kim left for Washington this morning, Kim allowed me to transfer some of his photos.
Click Here for slide show of Kim's Photos

Sin_Tiger

8) Excellent, great to see the full range of Tigers  :hello2
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

voyageur

Here's a video from Kim of my buddy Martin Pawson during the ride on Saturday. Martin's bike was one of the casualties of this ride. It appears a tube from the cooling system cracked and his bike was overheating.

voyageur

My fourth and final video from Kim during the event comes from CA 88 that runs up and over Carson Pass.

TigerTrax

Voyageur . . .
Thank you, Kim and all others who took the time to give the rest of us
a pictoral documentry of your event. We ... to the EAST of you are
envious and appreciative.

Thanks to all who attended.... I know you must have had a great time.

Jerry
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

zadok_oz

Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i

Medic09

Very cool.  The slideshow is great.  I definitely missed out.
Mordechai Y. Scher

\'07 aprilia CapoNord
\'75 Trident T160
\'78 Honda CB 750Four

Tigger_rider

Hi All  had a couple questions on the LED turnsignals on my handguards.  Here is the link. I am putting it here so the folks who wanted it can find it easy.  Look in the Flexible array section   OLY

http://www.radiantz.com/

DesertDog

Had a great time at the ride-in.  Did have to pick the bike up a couple times on the trip home.   Only a couple new battle scars and a bent left crash bar.  :D Damn the Tiger is one heavy mofo.  

Suppose to snow here this weekend, time to break out the studded tires.

tt