News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Fogin Hell !!

Started by KuzzinKenny, November 09, 2009, 11:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atokad

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"<--- 1812 eh !! we might be related !!  :shock:   :ImaPoser KK

Ummm, judging by your avatar, I don't think that could be possible.   :lol:

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "atokad"
Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"<--- 1812 eh !! we might be related !!  :shock:   :ImaPoser KK

Ummm, judging by your avatar, I don't think that could be possible.   :lol:

I don`t realy look like that !!

i`ve got more facial hair  :shock:  :ImaPoser

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

KuzzinKenny

Well its back !! been foggy all day and at 5.30pm its gettin thicker and down to 3c at the mo !! did get out for a good walk tho !!  :)

here comes winter !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

John Stenhouse

ADV exchange, I'm game if someone wants to insure my Tiger or pay me to put them on mine they can ride it.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

John Stenhouse

Got to be a member of this forum tho'!
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Bixxer Bob

This isn't such a bad idea... especially as I have two bikes.

I could host a Tiger rider  and show them some of the best UK can offer - I could do it with them on my Blackbird.  They'd only need to find air fare  and insurance on my Tiger - oh and maybe accomodation, depends on where we end up.  Got to be cheaper than shipping their own bike or hiring???
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

I've often thought the same, so let me be the first to stick my wheels where my mouth is.

Anybody visiting Singapore (when I get the Steamer back on the road) you're welcome to ride her, I'll ride support on the Vara (unless I can swap her for a Roadie  :lol: )

Incoming  :shock:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint