News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Ma's is no more

Started by Bruincounselor, November 13, 2009, 03:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruincounselor

From an email I got the other day, I thought some folks here might want to know:

Indian-Triumph of Fargo, formerly Ma's Cycles, invites you to stop by this Saturday and check out all the changes and special deals.  Bob Bucklin, the new general manager will be in the store Saturday and will be available to meet you and discuss the future of the store.

Ma's Cycles was sold to Legendary Cycles effective October 1st, 2009.  All the staff remains here to serve your needs and to bring you new products.  We have added the Indian Motorcycle brand to the store and will be adding more new product lines of clothing, accessories, helmets, etc. in the future.  

We have a large selection of Triumph riding gear and t-shirts marked down 25%, jackets from Cor-Tech, Castle, and Tourmaster @ 30% off, nearly all helmets 30% discount from MSRP.  There is also a closeout sale on all riding boots and shoes with prices marked down 50%.  All Freek clothing is marked down over 40%.  Now is the time to shop for quality riding gear at great prices.  

Please feel free to stop by anytime and check out the new Indians, shop for new Indian T-shirts, look through the sales items, and have a cup of coffee with the staff.

Bob Nysveen
Sales Department
Indian - Triumph of Fargo
Bruin\'

RT

Seems to be the norm in this economic climate.

My local Triumph dealer changed management.  The original staff lasted less than 6 months before they chased them out the door to bring in there own people.  Now I have people that don't know anything about Triumph.  When you ask them about parts they look at you like your crazy.  Almost all are ex-Harley guys.
Whatever it is, it\'s better in the wind.  ~Author Unknown