News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Why we all REALLY own our beloved Tigers

Started by atokad, November 20, 2009, 07:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atokad

I am not affiliated or promoting this particular dealer. I was just viewing their website and found this video on it, which I know you all would enjoy!

http://www.bmwtriumphsaltlake.com/saletriumphTiger.html

aeronca

HEY, who's been spy'n on me and my woman?????? :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Apikoros

Very nice.   8)

Their website has videos for several of the Triumph bikes. Apparently, the Tiger is the choice of babe magnets, the Daytona 675 is for women, and the Bonneville is ridden by depressed people.

I wonder what songs should go with the other bikes?  

The Speed Triple should get a fast and punchy Ramones song, e.g. "Blitzkrieg Bop"

...while the Rocket III should have "The Too Fat Polka" or "Baby Got Back".

John Stenhouse

Great Video, I remember doing what they do with my lady on the coast to coast. You know the bit where they pull away and round that tight right hander? Did the pull away, but didn't account for the slope and stalled it..

Picking up the woman and then the bike ain't dignified, especially with a friend laughing his socks off on t'other side of the road.  :lol:
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Sin_Tiger

I'd better not let my Missus see that, she'd make me sell the 1050 thinking I was up to mischief  :oops:

QuotePicking up the woman and then the bike ain't dignified,

At least the bike isn't going to wait till you get home to give you a slap in the kisser and will still let you sleep in the garage :lol: :lol:

Please don't anybody suggest "Eye of the Tiger"  :roll:

Here's one from a UK insurer, a bit cliche'd but a nice tongue in cheek delivery and hey it's got a Bonnie in it   :D
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger".....

Here's one from a UK insurer, a bit cliche'd but a nice tongue in cheek delivery and hey it's got a Bonnie in it   :D

Where.....? :roll:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...