News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Picked up my 04 Tiger today

Started by Badger, July 31, 2004, 07:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badger

Yes folks. I've gone and done it. I picked up an 04 Tiger in lucifer orange, (Tiger colour.  :)

I rode it home, about 60 miles, taking all the back roads and love it. The riding style took a bit of adjusting to at first after two VFRs but once in the groove yeeeee haaaaa.

Any of you guys in the Hampshire area of the UK want to meet up for a ride give me a shout.

Oh Bob has got his Tiger

Hip hip hip hooray

Oh Bob has got his Tiger

And he's going out to play  :D  :D  :D
Growing Old Disgracefully

Brock

You're barking mad.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Welcome. brother.

They're great aren't they? well? aren't they?

Race can on for me, tomorrow...
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

Badger

Quote from: "Brock"You're barking mad.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Welcome. brother.

They're great aren't they? well? aren't they?

Race can on for me, tomorrow...

I'll be looking for a race can soon for mine so I can hear a little more than the mechanical noises. What race cans are available for the Tiger. Not many I guess from my research. I suppose the best option is Triumph's own.

Anyway hope to meet up with a few of you guys soon. 'Till then ride safe.

Bob
Growing Old Disgracefully

Phil/TX

Congradulations, I picked up my Silver Tiger Thursday, and I am loving it!

Quite different from my Guzzi, but both are great bikes. :D

Brock

Badger,,,my own experience is with the Triumph "Sport" Can...this will be the third Tiger it's been on, as I bought it used from Chris Canning (he'd done a few miles with it too!). It was on my own previous Tiger for about  8,000 miles, and it's going on me new one today, now she's settled down. Being stainless, the finish is still excellent, with very little discolouration. The sound is incredible, but not too loud.

Chris C has a Remus Race can on his, which also sounds the business.

I understand that Blueflame do "Road Legal" race cans for the Tiger, and I've heard they're good quality too. Their stainless one retails at about £200. There's no doubt all these cans clean-up the throttle response too, with the re-map that your local dealer will down load for very little wonga.

Go for it! (The Triumph one looks identical to the normal one, apart from a discrete disclaimer. Which is nice)
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein