News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

sticker set

Started by Tony.the.tiger, August 03, 2004, 02:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony.the.tiger

Hi

I'm going to be picking up my 01 tiger within the next  10 days, the bodywork is in mint condition but........ It's PINK, does anyone know where i can get a complete sticker set as i will be getting sprayed in the near furture, unless someone want's to swap their bodywork for a mint condition pink one?

Cheers

RedMenace

Quote from: "Tony.the.tiger"Hi

I'm going to be picking up my 01 tiger within the next  10 days, the bodywork is in mint condition but........ It's PINK, does anyone know where i can get a complete sticker set as i will be getting sprayed in the near furture, unless someone want's to swap their bodywork for a mint condition pink one?

Cheers

just change your name to "THe Pink Panther" and go with it... :P
The Red Menace

BP_LONDON

Quote from: "Tony.the.tiger"Hi

Cheers

Did you happen to buy the 955i that was for sale on Biketrader.co.uk? I saw that ad a coupe of times and thought what a waste to paint a tigger pink!!!

Tony.the.tiger

Nope! bought it from my local dealer (bike not drug). I quite like the colour, as long as i'm not on it  :oops:  at the moment i'm riding a blue R6 with matching blue and white Alpinestars leathers so needless to say i look a nob on a pink bike.

just hope i'm not going to regret chopping the R6 in for the Tiger.

Brock

You won't...in the right hands the Tiger will eat an R6. You'll be so glad you left the crowd.
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein