News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Finally, the new Tiger.

Started by Timbox2, January 23, 2010, 06:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Not actually picking it up until next week, but the deal is done, wow, a little different to my last mount, and that can sounds awesome.

Cant wait.

2016 Tiger Sport

redbirds

Very nice. Like that color combo.
Living vicariously through myself.

KuzzinKenny

Hey Timbox2 !! that is different and will make sure you get on the right bike when the Tiggers all get to meet !!  :D

did ya get hard bags with it ?? they came as standard on that model !!

anyhoo !! Welcome to the Tigger forum and hope ya get a break in the weather to stretch her legs after bein caged up at the dealers for ..........

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

adrian jones

Congrats!  Very nice. Looks like she is ready to run!

Enjoy!
Trying to reason with hurricane season.........

Colonel Nikolai

Love that color combo. The engine guards matching the wheels are a nice touch. For the first time I'm lovingly looking at a Girly and not wishing it were a steamer.
Mostly commuting around town on the Steamer these days.

Timbox2

Thanks everyone, the color comb seems to be a bit of a grower and definately looks even better in the flesh.

KK, yes hard bags are tucked away in the dealer to avoid damage.

Thanks again will post more pics and do a bit more of a ride update after her trip back home to Wales next Saturday.
2016 Tiger Sport

EvilBetty

Damn it... your going to make me have to paint my NWS Hugger Lucifer Orange now...
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

Do-it

He Timbox, I really love the crashbars.
Firts ones that fit the Girly curves..
Where did you get these?
Tiger 955i 2005

Timbox2

Quote from: "Do-it"He Timbox, I really love the crashbars.
Firts ones that fit the Girly curves..
Where did you get these?

They were on it when I bought it, but pretty sure they are the Touratech ones.
2016 Tiger Sport

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

BigMark

Very nice looking bike mate...

Timbox2

Thanks for all the approval guys, im hoping to take her to London this week for Excel, but the weathers still not looking too promising, I dont mind the cold, but its all the crap they are spreading on the roads, I got sprayed on the way back yesterday on the Motorway over to Wales, this new liquid stuff, bloody horrible, couldnt see a thing, had to stop at the services to clear me visor
2016 Tiger Sport

Bixxer Bob

Not decided on the Exel either.  Would like to go but depends on weather.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

HappyMan

Very sharp!  Congratulations on the new bike.
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

Montek

holy crap, thats nice

Monte
Big cats are faster