News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Just a little ride.

Started by Timbox2, February 01, 2010, 06:54:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Took the new babe up to Staverton Airport today for breakfast.

An old jet fighter, and a Gloster Javelin :lol:

Funny coincidence: Tomorrow I have to go to ex RAF St Athan for a job, just so happens that it was RAF St Athan that the above Gloster Javelin XH903 was delivered to for service in 1959, also the year I was born, weird.

2016 Tiger Sport

Bixxer Bob

What are you going to St Athan for?  It was my first tour after basic training back in 1975-78.  Many memories including working on Vulcans for the first time.  We also did the initial development on the Jaguar as it entered service.  Bread and butter work were Buccaneers out at West Orchard.

Llantwit Major was tops for pub crawls... imagine, a pint per pub and over a dozen pubs to ge round.... :shock:

Ahh happy days... :?
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Timbox2

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"What are you going to St Athan for?  

Its one of the sites I cover as an IT hardware/network engineer
2016 Tiger Sport