News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

custom 955i

Started by Speedrider, March 28, 2010, 09:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

There must be every photo i've ever seen on trick Tigers in that collection many 10 years old,including the SBF Tiger from Germany that set me off on my journey.

EvilBetty

There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

davidfrench

Quote from: "Chris Canning"There must be every photo i've ever seen on trick Tigers in that collection many 10 years old,including the SBF Tiger from Germany that set me off on my journey.

my first ride on a Triumph, back in 99 or 2000 set me off for the Triple journey...

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

davidfrench

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Good find  8)
I have to admit that we have a very good source of phantasies in France, thanks to Frank Depoissier owner of Mecatwin...
http://www.mecatwin.com
... the company who created the X90

this one was the first Tiger I saw with the SM treatment (from Mecatwin)

here is another one, less charming (obviously NOT from Mecatwin)

Speedrider

wow, a couple of nice rebuilds  :grnb

i have got my hugger :)

Speedrider

i have made some photoshops
What are your opinions?

Mustang

the rim tape and colored shock look out of place with the starkness of the big flat black  gas tank and body work
.....................on the other hand though they would compliment some nice matching color graphics on the tank........ say something  like the 1st generation tiger logo on the tank in red would look great with the rim tape and shock spring .

EvilBetty

There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

davidfrench

red shock is enough IMO...
 :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Chris Canning

What i do find interesting looking at all these different Tigers,they've all got 17" wheels on :D

John Stenhouse

Quote from: "Chris Canning"What i do find interesting looking at all these different Tigers,they've all got 17" wheels on :D

Yeah, daft isn't it  :lol:
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

davidfrench

Quote from: "Chris Canning"What i do find interesting looking at all these different Tigers,they've all got 17" wheels on :D

well that's the nature of this topic...

but there's a couple of Tigers (steamers essentially...) with 21" wheels on ADV and one nice in north europe... can't remember, a green one with nice  pics in the snow...

my dream is to build a Speed Tiger... the Speed Triple spirit on a Tiger (Girly) frame...
 :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "davidfrench"red shock is enough IMO...
 :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

+1 keep it stealthy  :twisted:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint