News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Epynt

Started by Timbox2, April 12, 2010, 10:05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Some of you may be familiar with Epynt others not, but its quite a famous place in the Rally world as well as for bikes, bit of a cheat for me as the visitor centre itself is only about 50 miles from my front door but I had forgot how nice a ride it is from Brecon up and over through the ranges which form part of SATA (Sennybridge Army Training Area) and down to the main road which leads to Llandovery.

What was really surprising was I hardly passed another bike until I was down onto the fairly boring in comparison A483, but then it is ideally suited to the likes of the Tiger, though Ive ridden it plenty times in past myself on standard road fare.

Just a few pics for a taster

I love this old Norton spotted at the cafe in Llandovery, not a concourse never ridden example but a properly used and abused beauty, I half expected to see Che Guevara come out and get on :lol:

2016 Tiger Sport

Bixxer Bob

So metal panniers, crash bars, bar risers, big screen, gel seat and GPs are not essential then??? :oops:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Nick Calne

Great Stuff - Love the beacons.... Think I may venture over there later in the week if the weather holds.  8)
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Timbox2

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"So metal panniers, crash bars, bar risers, big screen, gel seat and GPs are not essential then??? :oops:

ummm, does make you wonder doesnt it :lol:
2016 Tiger Sport

EvilBetty

Quote from: "Timbox2"
Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"So metal panniers, crash bars, bar risers, big screen, gel seat and GPs are not essential then??? :oops:

ummm, does make you wonder doesnt it :lol:

Hell no!

You just stay in cabins... buy new clothes every day. And eat at restaurants for every meal.

GPS is really not necessary.  Usually the woman you wake up next to has a pretty good idea how to get around the immediate area  :lol:
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

Sin_Tiger

Yup, they went into battle to save the world like that, some can't go to the shops without an MP3  :roll: :whistling:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Reminds me of Alexis Sayle once saying about yummy mummys in their Chelsea Tractors "Of course, 4 wheel drive is simply essential for negotiating the carpark curbs at Tescos..."

:ImaPoser
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...