News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Last saturday at my place.......

Started by GatorTiger, April 27, 2010, 02:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GatorTiger

The set:

Oh, and please do notice the colo
(u)rs.....   8)

And all that to do this:

:occasion14

Cheers,
HG
Triumph Tiger - The ultimate riding machine! \";-)\"

Know this:  A clean Tiger is a dirty shame!!

Timbox2

Nice one, since I stopped working in Germany Ive lost about 15kg , do miss the food though.

Tschus!
2016 Tiger Sport

daveb

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Following the theme of showing off what little German I learned whilst living in Bruggen for 3 years....

AUSGEZEICHNET!!!!

Not sure about the spelling... :oops:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

ArcticTiger

-09 Triumph Tiger 1050 blazing orange
-98 Triumph Tiger 900 british racing green
-06 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S DS red
-99 Moto Guzzi EV 11 Cali. (Wi, USA)
-00 Yamaha TT600R
You are allowed to have only one wife, but you can ride as many bikes as you want...

GatorTiger

Quote from: "daveb"found a sign for your next home get to gethers

Guess I'm ahead of you...  8) Here is what already is in the carport, but what you can't see because of the lighting:

Close-up:

Tiger rule!!!  :P

Cheers,
HG

Mustang

Hans
where did you get the blue givis .....or are they painted ?

GatorTiger

They are blue, not painted... I lucked out on ebay....   :D Those are two 36L cases and I have a 45L case in the attic for when I do need some volume. Took a few times to get these, but they pop up from time to time...