News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

BMAD 2010

Started by akendall1966, May 05, 2010, 12:05:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

akendall1966

Took a trip back to my boyhood Devon last weekend the local bike show was on, on the sea front which gave me an excuse to go on the tiger and leave the family at home. Also meant there was an opportunity to meet some old mates for a beer or two.

The Route:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Somersham+uk&daddr=A1+to:A418%2FVale+Park+Dr+to:A41+to:51.744038,-1.296387+to:A4361%2FDevizes+Rd+to:A345+to:Brixham,+UK&hl=en&geocode=FWhKHwMdwvz__yn9Mxh8iwrYRzGDeWVpI34aAg%3BFaT1HAMd8or7_w%3BFayoFgMdQqzz_w%3BFWKcFwMdJvXu_w%3B%3BFcyWEgMdrOLk_w%3BFRpxDQMdNtHk_w%3BFcDzAAMdjFnK_ynDkmr9lxBtSDGI82PW0WZ76A&mra=dme&mrcr=0&mrsp=4&sz=8&via=1,2,3,4,5,6&sll=51.193115,-1.598511&sspn=2.778184,7.108154&ie=UTF8&z=8

The ride isn't through particularly spectacular countryside, and the bank holiday traffic was heavy enough to put me off stopping at any of the sites like Stonehenge. So no pics from day one.

Went to the show on Saturday, modest in size, all the proceeds go to charity.

On to the pics....

Tiger by the sea:

A few of us showed up:

They made the Ducatis' park together:

To make it easier for the recovery truck when they would not start after being rained on!  :wink:

Steve Colley did a trial show, scuse my poor camera work, but he took the forks and front wheel out of his bike and road around mono-cycle style :shock:

Then road up a 7 foot ramp and jumped it onto a the roof of a van all with no front wheel. :shock::shock:

There was also some pretty bikes to look at:

and my favorite....

So that was BMAD 2010, just hope it is a bit drier and warmer from the BMF in a fortnights time.

Ade66
----AK-----