News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Scotland in 4 days

Started by MtheTiger, May 19, 2010, 01:37:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MtheTiger

May 12 nightboat from IJmuiden (NL) to Newcastle
May 13 Newcastle to Edingburgh
May 14 Edingburgh to Fort William
May 15 Fort William to Inverness
May 16 Inverness to Newcastle => nightboat back

More pics soon....
-Only dead fish go with the flow-

97 Caspian blue

Spud

hope you had a great trip, mine is planned for September. cheers Spud

Sin_Tiger

Hope you got some decent weather. You look like you managed to find the most flat scenery in the North, were'nt homesick were you  :wink:

How is that screen working out for you?

Nice Blue  :thumbsup

:new_popcornsmiley
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

MtheTiger

Decent weather indeed...only one afternoon rain (and I got seriously wet then  :cry: ).

Have a nice time.

Now some more pics. I will try to post a Youtube avi soon.....link will appear here of course  8)

Screen is doing a very good job up to around 160 km/h....then it starts to get windy around the head & chest :)

You can spot me way in the distance.....

Cheers

M

97 Caspian blue

KuzzinKenny

Hmmm !! that bridge looks familiar  :roll:  hills and decent weather all in one trip !! good to hear you had a grrreat time !!

KK

ps yer mates got my reg plate  :lol:
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

BIG BILL

Yes I know that bridge well KK.
I'm hoping to get over to the Netherlands next May.
Glad you had a good time and not much rain.
The tiger looks great.

BIG BILL
Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out and meet the bloody thing (Barry Sheene) Silver 2004 tiger

flevoandre

Quote from: "MtheTiger"May 12 nightboat from IJmuiden (NL) to Newcastle
May 13 Newcastle to Edingburgh
May 14 Edingburgh to Fort William
May 15 Fort William to Inverness
May 16 Inverness to Newcastle => nightboat back

More pics soon....
Nice pics Marc, when will you return to Scotland?  :twisted:

greetings of your colleague  :lol:

MtheTiger

Finally had time to edit some Tigger footage of the Scotland trip.....sound is not so great though cause it was a bit windy....anyway...enjoy my Tigger with BOS cans!

97 Caspian blue

Timbox2

Thats great mate, sounds wonderful, I started humming, Kraftwerks "Autobahn", brilliant
2016 Tiger Sport

Geoff D

Quote from: "Timbox2"Thats great mate, sounds wonderful, I started humming, Kraftwerks "Autobahn", brilliant

Haa you're showing your age there Tim mate...

Hmm I remember it too... :roll:
The older I get the faster I was...

Timbox2

Quote from: "Geoff D"
Quote from: "Timbox2"Thats great mate, sounds wonderful, I started humming, Kraftwerks "Autobahn", brilliant

Funny thing is, when it first came out I thought it a bit rubbish, I was and still am a bit old school Rock, Cream,  Purple, Zep, etc, but it now holds a certain nostalgia
2016 Tiger Sport

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "Geoff D"

The way the weather is going in Scotland looks like you got the "summer" during your trip  :lol:  I hope the dry weather has been shifted right for my Oct trip back.

I was into all the Elektronica of that age at the time, Vangelis, JJ Jarre, Softmachine and even more off the wall stuff like Dave Greenslade, still gives me a buzz ...... until I saw a vid where someone had dubbed Autobahn over a GS ride, now I can't listen to it without images of head to foot BMW robots rolling down a motorway popping into my mind, spoiled it a bit for me. :cry:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JetdocX

Those cans sound great!  What are they?  Lose any weight vs. stock cans?
From parts unknown.

MtheTiger

QuoteThose cans sound great! What are they? Lose any weight vs. stock cans?

http://www.bos-exhausts.de/index.php?id=22

I bought the bike with the BOS race cans on so I don't know about the weight gain. They got stainless pipes on them and those are kinda heavy. All in all I guess it's about the same weight as stock cause the cans themselves are relatively lightweight and straight through ones.

97 Caspian blue

MtheTiger

97 Caspian blue