News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK Meet Date

Started by Bixxer Bob, January 17, 2010, 10:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BONANZA

Ill be there around teatime, Friday having managed to get the night shift off. Ill be honest, I wasnt looking forward to a 12 hr night shift and then a day in the saddle with no sleep. Lets hope the weather is on our side :roll:  See you there.
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

BONANZA

Bixxer Bob you are a star. :D Not many people would have done what you have for people that they havent met, let alone know. Thanks in advance and looking forward to seeing you all.
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "BONANZA"Bixxer Bob you are a star. :D Not many people would have done what you have for people that they havent met, let alone know. Thanks in advance and looking forward to seeing you all.

Awww shucks   :oops:

I "borrowed" this from elswhere on this site.  I'll laminate a couple and put them at the gate so you know what to look for....

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

outrunner

I looked on Google Earth and the campsite sign is at least 2 feet square, how could you miss that?  :?  :wink:  :lol:

Andy.
Every day above ground is a good day!

KuzzinKenny

Hope the weather is good and you all have a grrreat time !!

have fun !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Sin_Tiger

Have a great time guys, wish I could have been there too  :cry:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

BigMark

Quote from: "outrunner"I looked on Google Earth and the campsite sign is at least 2 feet square, how could you miss that?  :?  :wink:  :lol:

Andy.

You say that now...

If you do see a slilver Tiger & Tent in a random field on it's own - come say hello to me  :P

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "outrunner"I looked on Google Earth and the campsite sign is at least 2 feet square, how could you miss that?  :?  :wink:  :lol:

Andy.

Easy,  you ride past it from the other direction DAMHIK...
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

CoolHandLuke

I am going to head up on Saturday :)

outrunner

I notice the weather forecast is not brilliant for the weekend but what the hell! the bike is all packed and I am going to be there.  :D

Andy.

NeilD

outrunner

Looked worse than that on the BBC teletext thingie :? Guess they can never agree what it will be like, might be a scorcher of a weekend.......I hope, whatever the weather I am sure it will be a good time for all :D

Andy.

John Stenhouse

Have a good time y'all. Says he with a Tiger in bits AGAIN!
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Geoff D

Yeah, hope you all have a great weekend, thought about it long & hard & decided not to risk it, would have loved to have met you all.
Her indoors wasn't happy about me chancing it either, got to keep the ladies sweet eh  :?

Ride safe guys...
The older I get the faster I was...

blacktiger

A great time was had by all that turned out.
Camp site was a bit basic....

One of the activities....

A MAJOR problem was that the nearest pub was 1.3 miles away thanks to someone who never turned up saying the other venues were too expensive. You know who you are.......

We were saying that we should do this every year from now on. My thoughts are for just north of Salisbury plain next year. Maybe camping here.... http://www.thegoldenswan.co.uk/ At £4/night camping it's CHEAP and the pub is right there. There's a lot to see around there and the roads are pretty good too.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.