News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

south Wales / mid wales 200 mile round trip

Started by daveb, June 26, 2010, 09:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daveb

On Friday, I went on a 200 mile round trip with my bro, Swansea to Newtown, Powys.

Had to meet my brother at his home about 5 miles from me.

from there we headed out along some local roads A48, rejoined main carrage way at the end of the M4 at J49.

from there we took the A483 to cross hand, then A476 up to Llandeilo and rejoined the A483, on to Llandovery, turned just after the level crossing and headed to Builth Wells. next village was Llandrindod Wells and finally into Newtown.

saw a few Red Kites (birds of prey) great twisty roads, saw a couple of power rangers with their knees down.

The return route was changes slightly, at Buith Wells we opted to Travel towards Breacon A470, then we took the A40 towards Sennybridge. At Sennybridge we took the A4067 to Cray Res then down the Swansea Valley back home.

The only piccys I took we at Cray Res.