News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

1st Tiger !!

Started by Hossboro, July 02, 2010, 01:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hossboro

This is my first Triumph and I'm glad I went for the Tiger as you can see!
I'm not very accomplished in the Mechanics side but ready to learn more.
Hope you like and look forward to comments and any info from all thnx ..

FINALLY THE PICS !!

North East England
1997 Tiger Volcanic Red

Mustang

try again and this time reduce the pixel count to say oh around 1500 and they will be much more pleasant to view ....................

resizing them by reducing the file size does nothing for the image size

you got to change the pixel size with a photo editing software like photoshop for example

or even simpler is to open a FREE photobucket acct and store your images online then using the Img tags they will display properly on forum msg boards .
http://www.photobucket.com

Hossboro

If I can remember my Photobucket log in I will deff do that lol. I might think I know what i'm doing but truth is i'm the same when it comes to computer stuff as Bikes not quite that good lol .  thnx 4 the advice will do as soon as I get time...

North East England
1997 Tiger Volcanic Red

aeronca

welcome aboard. and by the way - love the avatar 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Hossboro

Pics are now on yeeeaahh, hope you like .. cos I do!

North East England
1997 Tiger Volcanic Red

aeronca

looks great!!, it's funny how clean bike's are when you first get them :lol:   hey, if you want some nice off road pegs, just take off the rubber cover's and hidden underneath - are some waiting for you 8)

STEAMER'S RULE!!!!!!!
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Mustang

Quote from: "Hossboro"Pics are now on yeeeaahh, hope you like .. cos I do!
:thumbsup

Geoff D

blimey... has that bike been used, its mint

like the avatar too  :roll:
The older I get the faster I was...

Nick Calne

How clean is that steamer? Blimey.... was it still in the delivery crate when you picked it up?

I love the avatar too, it kinda looks like the top left hand corner of a very interesting video.  can we have the rest please?  :love10
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

Just what I thought too, the decals give the game away a bit but still, very inpressive. :thumbsup

You might want to think about replacing the plywood top box plate with some alloy before you get much more rain, unless it's marine ply of course  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Mustang

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Just what I thought too, the decals give the game away a bit but still, very inpressive. :thumbsup

You might want to think about replacing the plywood top box plate with some alloy before you get much more rain, unless it's marine ply of course  :lol:
well that and all the engine bolts have been replaced with allen heads .........nice resto job  :bowdown

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "Mustang"well that and all the engine bolts have been replaced with allen heads .........nice resto job  :bowdown

:roll: You're worse than my mother, really  :lol:  

What you percieve you lack in the mechanical region you make up for in the polishing stakes, I'd happily barter / trade skills with you if we were in the same area. :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Hossboro

Thnx for the support lol.  At least i got the message across about the lack of mech skills here  :)
Lets see how long the shine last in the English weather, and the top box plate is actually alluminium, but see how it looks  :lol:

I also will look forward to buggin you lot with stupid noob questions about the mech side of things  :wink:

North East England
1997 Tiger Volcanic Red

NeilD

lovely looking bike...  8)  I love mine, so will probably treat it to a bit of tarting up over the winter, but at the moment cant stop riding it!!

TheMule

Beautiful Bike!! Welcome aboard!
Todd

2001 Roulette Green Tiger -

http://tigertriple.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5825