News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Like A New Tiger

Started by HockleyBoy, July 07, 2010, 09:42:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HockleyBoy

Well I have just had the 24k service done ( a little late at 32K), replaced the chain (DID gold Xring) and sprokets and had the front brakes stripped, cleaned and new pads and she is like a new bike to ride. Needed 8 shims so it was no wonder she was a bit sluggish and starting to sound like a tractor!

It's amazing how different the bike is, you just don't notice the gradual deterioration when you ride every day.

Didn't have time to do the work myself so I had the work done at Tri Moto in Greenwich who were very helpful, worked very late to get the job done and were a lot cheaper than a main dealer, worth bearing in mind if you are looking for Triumph mechaincs in the London area.

This mornings ride to work was a real joy  :D
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport