News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Started by CoolHandLuke, July 10, 2010, 05:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loops

Guys looked like you had a great time.

I was really pi**ed to have missed it as I had to fly to Latvia on the Sunday from Gatwick.  Damn engineers!  Oh wait I am one.

Loops
The more I drive the more I love my Tiger

1999 efi Tiger Yellow ~ 86k miles
2012 HD Electra Glide Classic ~ 40k miles
and Her 250 Rebel ~ 5k miles (and only did 16 miles last year!!)

KuzzinKenny

Hey guys !! can someone go back to the ford an check if Bixxer Bob is still they`re practicing his river crossings !! :shock:   :lol:

i think he`s gone AWOL on us untill he can perfect it !!

come back BB we miss ya  :wink:

KK

ps i`d of ridden on up the road till i found a bridge  :oops:
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Bixxer Bob

I'm still about KK, just been takin' stock. And it's not about the p...taking, that's a way of life in the military.

I put the orange pig up for sale as soon as I got back from Chesterfield but I think I was too ambitious with the price so it's still lurking at the back of the garage - we glare at each other occasionally but it hasn't turned a wheel since 11 Jul.  I'll probably have another go in the spring.

Meanwhile,  I've been spanking the Blackbird every chance I get.  Having not ridden her much in the last year, I'd forgotten just how good a bike she really is (and I can get both feet flat on the floor) especially as I've recently replaced the brake fluid, fork oil, fork bushes and wheel bearings (well, she has done 58,000 miles now).

The problem I have with not selling the Tiger is that we can't buy one of these to put on a trailer behind the motorhome:

http://www.quadzillaquads.com/RL500-2009.htm

Looks like you're all stuck with me for a bit longer  :roll:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Looks like you're all stuck with me for a bit longer  :roll:

:qgreenjumpers

that's good nooz to me !!   :D

give yer Tigger a pat on the tank from me !!

KK

ps don't ya need hills and valley's for them quad things  :?  :lol:

pps PM sent  :thumbsup
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

blacktiger

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"ps i`d of ridden on up the road till i found a bridge  :oops:

It was a bridge. Just a very low one. :wink:
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

blacktiger

I've posted this everywhere I can so here it is again.

Quote from: "blacktiger"OK guys, I've taken my RATs out for a ride and we had Sunday roast at the Golden Swan. The Guv'nor is bike friendly and said "no problem" to us lot camping there for a weekend. He has other bike clubs staying there at various times.
So, I've got to wait until the new year to see what my work roster looks like then I'll suggest a weekend that we can do this in 2011.
View of camping at Golden Swan.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

outrunner

Looks good to me young man, if it's a bit posh I will keep my shirt on!  :wink:

Andy.
Every day above ground is a good day!

BONANZA

:lol: Andy, it,s the idea of you keeping your shirt ON that made me say I would go next year :wink:
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple