News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK national meet photos

Started by BigMark, July 11, 2010, 05:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMark

First Things First - Let's catch up with the latest news!

The campsite was a field of clovers!

someones new Toy!

A well polished example!

A not so well polished example!

Well equipped Steamer!

A Triple line up!

Tissington Ford

The Silver Tiger!

A Rare Green!

Not everyone wanted their photo taken!

Some are born with a silver spoon, others .....

Random

BONANZA

Thanks for putting the pics up Mark. Hope to see some from your Balkans trip in the future. Have a good ride.
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

mat-tiger1

Great photos Mark!  :thumbsup I doff my cap to a professional photographer!   :notworthy

Especially like "The well polished example"!  :eusa_dance

I'm suprised Black tiger had any room left for tea (let alone a spoon as well!) after that huge burger at the Cat & Fiddle? Where, I thought you were going to pass out through malnutrition at one point!   :lol:

Nice to have met you all. Great company & some great bikes!  :icon_salut

Can't wait for the next one!!  :eusa_dance

All the best,

MAT-TIGER1
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

outrunner

Mark,
Brillo pics mate, good job you were focusing on the blue steamer instead of that half naked old git in the background!  :lol:

Andy.
Every day above ground is a good day!

NeilD

Andy, we'll have a whip round next time and buy you a shirt ..!  :D

oxnsox

Do you guys all go to the same Barber... or just use the same rinse...  :lol:  :lol:
Nice pix, thanks for sharing it all
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chairhead

Quote from: "oxnsox"Do you guys all go to the same Barber... or just use the same rinse...  :lol:  :lol:
:ImaPoser

Mark good pics,
looks like you all had a great time,maybe a winter meet should be on the cards :roll:
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

blacktiger

Quote from: "chairhead"
Quote from: "oxnsox"Do you guys all go to the same Barber... or just use the same rinse...  :lol:  :lol:
:ImaPoser

Mark good pics,
looks like you all had a great time,maybe a winter meet should be on the cards :roll:

Yeah! Might encourage Andy to put a shirt on.

My few photos will come soon. I've got my trip to Norway to unpack first.

A good few days meeting you all and putting faces to names even if I can't remember who's who all the time. Roll on next year.......somewhere.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Sin_Tiger

:(  wish I'd been there even more now, cracking pics.

A Baby Elephant? That one has to be in the north right  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

aeronca

:hello2  :hello2  very, very cool 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

BigMark

i thought we done well not  to have any sink into the ground - or the ford with them weighting in an official 420,000 KG each.

Everyone thought the ford would be concrete, but alas it were rocks and sludge.  :P

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "BigMark"Everyone thought the ford would be concrete, but alas it were rocks and sludge.  :P

Ah !! they don`t make fords like they used to !!  :lol:

Looks like you guys had a grrreat time !!  :thumbsup

you even had the Loch Ness monster with ya  :shock:

sorry Andy ( outrunner )  :lol:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

blacktiger

A great time was had by all that turned out.
Camp site was a bit basic....

One of the activities....

A MAJOR problem was that the nearest pub was 1.3 miles away thanks to someone who never turned up saying the other venues were too expensive. You know who you are.......:roll:

We were saying that we should do this every year from now on. My thoughts are for just north of Salisbury plain next year. Maybe camping here.... http://www.thegoldenswan.co.uk/ At £4/night camping it's CHEAP and the pub is right there. There's a lot to see around there and the roads are pretty good too.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

chairhead

Quote from: "blacktiger"A MAJOR problem was that the nearest pub was 1.3 miles away thanks to someone who never turned up saying the other venues were too expensive. You know who you are.......:roll:

I know who i am,and i apologise for the "MAJOR problem" i had every intention of turning up,i was looking forward to it very much,thers's no need for snide remarks though,sometimes things happen that are out of your control.
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

outrunner

Just a couple of pictures from me as most of the ones I took are more or less the same as the others that were taken, comes from riding/stopping as a group I suppose.  :wink:

Bixer Bob starting to cross the ford, if you look really close you can almost see the trepidation in his eys. :)

And here is the audience in the cheap seats.  :lol:

Andy.
Every day above ground is a good day!