News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Where am I ?

Started by Timbox2, July 25, 2010, 11:49:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Bit if a cheek to put this in ride reports as it was about an 80 mile round trip, so put it here. This is a place Ive ridden past and seen from a distance for maybe 30 years but never actually stopped and had a look, shame.

The first place was a breakfast stop, then just down the road to "The Tower", thats a clue, that is :lol:

Just thought she looked particularly handsome today, 30k young

2016 Tiger Sport

Nick Calne

I know where you are.  Used to go that way to see my girlfriend in Aberystwyth.

I won't spoil it for others though.  I'll just add that 'tower' is a useful clue...
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

ourade

Yes i know where you are, did you stop for a pint of cider as well ?  :occasion14
Cheers Ade.

daveb

Timbox2, I am sure I saw you on Tuesday, were were going to goodrich castle, we left swansea about 10ish, think I saw you about lunch time Breacon or Abergavenny way. Saw a lucifer orange tiger with blue frame going the opposite way to us.

ps I also saw a nice dark grren one filtering throught the road works at the m5 / m6 interchange

CoolHandLuke

I wish I knew where you were! :)

When I am not going to Aber the back way (via Worcester) I often go past here as I did this week :)

Timbox2

Quote from: "daveb"Timbox2, I am sure I saw you on Tuesday, were were going to goodrich castle, we left swansea about 10ish, think I saw you about lunch time Breacon or Abergavenny way. Saw a lucifer orange tiger with blue frame going the opposite way to us.

ps I also saw a nice dark grren one filtering throught the road works at the m5 / m6 interchange

Sorry only just noticed this, could have been, Id been to Hereford for a call and was making my way back to Cardiff about that time, then on to St Athan, was a busy day, hope I wasnt going too fast!!!!!!!!!!!!
2016 Tiger Sport

daveb

Quote from: "Timbox2"
Quote from: "daveb"Timbox2, I am sure I saw you on Tuesday, were were going to goodrich castle, we left swansea about 10ish, think I saw you about lunch time Breacon or Abergavenny way. Saw a lucifer orange tiger with blue frame going the opposite way to us.

Sorry only just noticed this, could have been, Id been to Hereford for a call and was making my way back to Cardiff about that time, then on to St Athan, was a busy day, hope I wasnt going too fast!!!!!!!!!!!!

dunno, we were zipping along the the opposite direction in the car