News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2010 West Coast Tiger Ride

Started by Tigger_rider, September 13, 2010, 03:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigger_rider

Well , Its over. Had a great time. Good rides, Good people, Good food.  Pics for all who couldn't come are at   www.olsenantiques.com/Pictures . Look in 2010 Tiger Ride folder. Files with DSC prefix are large. I would suggest copying to your drive then viewing. Took a bunch of movies with the cheap cam. Turn sound off unless you like wind noise.  ENJOY....OLY    

Made all pics and movies into one big movie. 33 min worth of stills and riding goodness. 560 mb in size. This is easier to download than all the individual pictures and vids. Individual pics are still up in other folder. Movie is in 2010 Tiger Ride In Movie folder at same web site.   OLY

aeronca

it was great meeting you all, wish i could have been there sooner, but the evening festivities were fun. funny thing happened on the way home this morning, coming down the west side of hwy 410(chinook pass) i just passed a camper and the bike got really squirly - like i blew a tire or something. looked back, and my left saddle bag was sliding along the road after me :shock: . never opened up, but scratched it pretty good. oh well - now it looks like the rest of the bike :lol:   Thanks again jon for hosting a great time.     eric
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

b50bsa

Hey Kim, great to have met you (I almost said thanks for the great ride ;^)
Had a look at your photos/video, no wonder I was thinking you were a bit slow in the corners, lol . Not that I was Buzz Light Year.  

I can only visualize the work that you guys put into making this meet happen.  Thanks.  

On another thought, what is the measurement from the floor to your front axel C/L, with the bike vertical?  I forgot to check that, not that will make use of it...... but you never know.

H