News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger prowling Exmoor

Started by flaco, September 19, 2010, 08:21:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flaco

Here's my Tiger taking a break on Exmoor, having climbed up from Lynmouth. There are wonderful views along that road, but you can't afford to look, because there's a 300 foot drop to the sea on your left hand. Great ride, though.
kernow bys vyken

Timbox2

Nice one mate, we were in Lynmouth and Lynton last Thursday, spent a lovely week in a barn conversion near a place called chittlehampton, sans bike unfortunately as it was a doggy holiday, still had a great time though
2016 Tiger Sport

Nick Calne

That road is brilliant especially the big climb out of the town.  

Tim,please clarify exactly what a doggy holiday involves!!  :lol:
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Timbox2

Quote from: "nickcalne"That road is brilliant especially the big climb out of the town.  

Tim,please clarify exactly what a doggy holiday involves!!  :lol:

Doggy, as opposed to dogging :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
2016 Tiger Sport

Nick Calne

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

ourade

The road from Porlock to Lynmouth is one of my favourite roads, i was there early in september ( on an MZ weekend). I agree its best not to look at the scenery especially as the sheep are as suicidal as welsh ones :thumbsup
Cheers Ade.