News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Beaker?

Started by Tiger-G, October 06, 2010, 07:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArcticTiger

Ahh Mustang, dont be so serious on this :D , did Triumph name the previous Tigers Steamer, Girly and Roadie 8)
-09 Triumph Tiger 1050 blazing orange
-98 Triumph Tiger 900 british racing green
-06 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S DS red
-99 Moto Guzzi EV 11 Cali. (Wi, USA)
-00 Yamaha TT600R
You are allowed to have only one wife, but you can ride as many bikes as you want...

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

aeronca

that's it!!!!!!   we should call it " THE FONZ" , or a "fonzie" :lol:  some one photo shop the fonz on that thing :lol:  :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

jphish

Guess Mustang's got a point. But then who cares what the actual manufacturer names it ?  :wink:  The question is...what matches up well with Steamer, Girly, Roadie ? Hopefully this important issue will be settled by the time I get back from Africa. I cant stand the suspense!

Mustang

Quote from: "jphish"The question is...what matches up well with Steamer, Girly, Roadie ?

Wannabe :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser

aeronca

hey, how come my fonzie pic's only show up when i log in????   come on, it's the FONZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

walker

you had to know this was coming....

Mustang

Quote from: "aeronca"hey, how come my fonzie pic's only show up when i log in????   come on, it's the FONZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
because unlike photo's that are posted from photobucket or similar ...........you have to be logged in to view attachments

jphish

Its a way to keep the 'Beaker Fonz' pics off the web site ?? I'm not prepared to abandon my Girly (just getting bonded - tho my wife insisted she be removed from the bedroom & go back in garage) Anyway...but whats one of the new 800s going for in US $ ?

Mustang

Quote from: "jphish"Anyway...but whats one of the new 800s going for in US $ ?

I'm gonna guess somewhere around 11,000.....whats the 800 GS go for ? that's where Triumphs sights are set to target

Mustang

Tiger 800.
Available from December 2010 (after the NEC).
Price around £7000, ABS as a £600 option.
Colours : Crystal White (as found on the Thruxton SE and Tiger1050),
Phantom Black (as found on Tiger 1050 and Speedmaster), Venom Yellow
(all new colour exclusive to Tiger 800).
Steel Trellis Frame
Showa 43mm USD forks.
19" cast front wheel.
Ignition key controlled immobiliser system.
Height adjustable seat with 20mm range of adjustability.
Adjustable handlebars.
Seat height 810-830mm. (short leg riders need not apply )
Wet weight 210kg.:shock: (heavy bastard huh )
95 ps (98bhp aprox').

Tiger 800 XC.
Available from late December/early January.
Price around £7600, ABS as a £600 option. (thats just shy of 12k US Dollars with no options :cry:)
Colours : Crystal White, Phantom Black, Intense Orange (as found on
Tiger 1050, Speed Triple, also known as blazing orange)
Showa 45mm USD forks with 220mm of travel.
21" Wire spoked wheels.
Seat height 845-865mm (seat is again adjustable).
Hand Guards.
Radiator Guards.
Wider bars than tarmac version.
Other features as per Tarmac version.

JasonS

Quote from: "Mustang"
Quote from: "jphish"The question is...what matches up well with Steamer, Girly, Roadie ?

Wannabe :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser

Dirtee
\'tweachisown

Photo Journal of my 2009 Texas Trip Being Written Here
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4 ... 48daf95d7c

Mustang

John Stenhouse

So it's still a lard ass, 210kg ain't no lightweight. I bet that's dry weight too
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Bixxer Bob

Just got round to reading this week's MCN, they will write up a world  first ever non-factory ride on the 800 next week.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...