News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Pictures

Started by LTB, October 09, 2010, 03:05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LTB

We have all seen the pictures of the Tiger 800 XC and his road going brother Tiger 800
but lets get them into one thread in the right place.
So here's a start...

OK, It's Beaker alright

/Thomas

Triumph Tiger 955i -01 Roulette Green

"There\'s no off position on the genious switch"

walker

yack_ass

John Stenhouse

Thanks for those neil, that's the first proper phots I've seen, sorry to say I don't like it, they seem to have followed everyone else with that daft edge styling. Yuck!
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

rf9rider

Here`s a few more.

And am i the only one who doesn`t like it?

http://www.onewheeldrive.net/2010/10/21 ... os-leaked/

aeronca

Quote from: rf9riderHere`s a few more.

And am i the only one who doesn`t like it?

http://www.onewheeldrive.net/2010/10/21 ... os-leaked/

thanks for the photo show, i love the look of that bike. i am totaly in, just have to come up with the money :)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

NeilD

Quote from: "rf9rider"And am i the only one who doesn`t like it?

/

nope, me neither.. just another Transformer/Mutant Insect motorcycle...  :roll:  not that I'm in the market for buying a brand new 'bike so hopefully those that are will like it..  :)

aeronca

no no no no no, this bike is cool!!!, when the steamer first came out, it met with the same response, so im looking at this from a modern view point. there really is'nt a lot to the look that has'nt been seen with all the new models on the market, BUT, what it does have is a triple, and the unknown. how will it ride with a regular person on it and not a factory rider,and how will the power feel on and off road,etc... look, it's a lot like my steamer. when it first came to the state's people were like WTF is that. then they rode it, and eighteeeeeeeeen (18)years later were haveing a discusion on what we like and dont like like about it - AND THAT'S AWSOME. that means it worked, and i think this will work just as well. i'm on board and cant wait to ride it.  8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

aesdj

Sorry I'm not convinced. It may grow on me but not to the point that I'd buy one. I carn't put my finger on just what it is but something's not right with it.

rf9rider

Quote from: "aesdj"Sorry I'm not convinced. It may grow on me but not to the point that I'd buy one. I carn't put my finger on just what it is but something's not right with it.

Same here, its not for me, i`ll stick with the Steamer.  :D

ramseybella

Looks a heck of alot better than say KTM's Super Duke!!
Just bought a Kawasaki ZRX 1200 will part with it in the Spring after I rebuild My tigers Head.

John Stenhouse

Nope I'm not keen either, mind I don't like any of the new "Insect" design bikes, I think they all look hopeless. Sorry keeping the Girly, but then I would be keeping that anyway, too many good times.  8)
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

ramseybella

Frankly I could care less on the looks I to don't get the Alien insect concept design either  but never the less it looks like it is going to stay on the planet for now.
I am concerned mainly on how it handles, feel and durability of the components and will this be a one off model for Triumph with low sales so you can't get parts say five to seven years down the road. One other thing hopefully free of Frigin Recalls.
I hope it kicks ass and has tons of pull up the Ying Yang and built like it was meant to be abused by people who love adventure riding, I would love to see this company expand in the states I was hoping to see a center stand Lol.
My poor 98 sits covered on the Porch waiting to get parts to rebuild the head, my Kawasaki ZRX is fun but not as adventurous as My Tiger, I am a tall guy the ZRX is for short folks on the Street so when spring comes I am selling the ZRX and checking into the T-Cub.
The Roadie reminded me like the new trucks today, doesn't feel right or look like it should be off the road or in the dirt sort of like I am going to take a $250.000 Land Rover with power everything, DVD theater system, climate control and pound the crap out of it on a ten month Safari in the Heart of Africa. how would that turn out?
Give me something with Huge Brass and Longevity for $11k.