News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Pictures

Started by LTB, October 09, 2010, 03:05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Birdy68

Friday, the 6th May 2011 was THE DAY!

I rode into my dealers - Moto91 in Hori, Switzerland - with my Steamer, and rode away with my new T800XC (abs).

I have my superstitions - and one being, that each new bike gets his/her own key-fob!
This is Tigger's new fob:

The obligatory 'farkle' HAD to be installed :lol:  ...

Then the ride home - the long way....

Two days later I had to go to the UK for a week....  :(  ... a whole week with out my Tigger!!!
A very VERY hard time indeed....

But once back I got word that the accessories were coming in and so it was arranged to make the first service and get them installed:
The ONLY issuse I had for the service was a slight oil 'drip' from the lower casing side plug - a little sealant and that was solved!

Additions included:
(A) Shock Sock & (B) Mud Flap:

Touratch MAP278 mount:

Bash Plate, H&B Crash Bars (Upper & Lower), SW-Motech (Hard Guards (Barkbusters), Rad. Guard, Aux. Fog Lights, Heated Grips, Adjustable Screen, REMUS Exhaust, Center Stand, Lower Gel Seat, ...:

Then my own modification - Anti-Splash Guard :lol:

Hope this has stimulated some of you.....
BTW - 3 riding weeks later and 2'200 km down the road - all I can say is WOW! WOW! WOW!
It's a BRILLIANT bike!
Birdy68
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
Leave the pork pies for now - get the sausage rolls while they\'re hot!

Tigeralorange

I see that Triumph haven't learned from the 1050 with regards to the chainguard!
Blazing Orange Tiger 1050