News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New to Triumph and hi from NY

Started by alvitdk, November 17, 2010, 03:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alvitdk

Hi,

could not find a place to introduce myself so I hope this is OK. I'm in upstate NY/USA and just put money down for the Tiger 800 ABS, even though have not ridden it (obviously), specs and look just nailed it for me, something that  never happen to me in riding the last 25 Years, like love at first sight :oops: . Anyway, it's still a long wait until March release of the ABS version, in the meantime I still getting back and wrist pain on my YAMAHA YZF600R (getting old). Once I have my new edition, I will probably hang out here a lot with tons of triple questions.  :wink:

Cheers.........Tom
------------------------------------------------------
Life is a journey, not a destination!

aeronca

welcome aboard, and cant wait to hear about (and see the new bike). keep us posted :thumbsup
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Mustang

Quote from: "alvitdk"Hi,

Once I have my new edition, I will propably hang out here a lot with tons of triple questions.  :wink:

Cheers.........Tom
welcome........ you will probably be the only one that knows anything about them as you will be first to own and/or ride the new 800 :D  :D

alvitdk

Quote from: "Mustang"
Quote from: "alvitdk"Hi,

Once I have my new edition, I will propably hang out here a lot with tons of triple questions.  :wink:

Cheers.........Tom
welcome........ you will probably be the only one that knows anything about them as you will be first to own and/or ride the new 800 :D  :D

Well maybe, but I know nothing about the triple engine and it looks like it is pretty much the same as the 675 with longer bore, no?
------------------------------------------------------
Life is a journey, not a destination!

KuzzinKenny

Hey alvitdk !! Welcome to TT.com !! the Tiger 800 is gettin some grrreat reviews  :thumbsup

its a tall bike mind  :shock:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly