News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

MCN (UK) 26th Jan 2011

Started by Anonymous, January 25, 2011, 07:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blacktiger

Tomorrows UK MCN has the T800XC against the F800GS. Should be interesting.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

KuzzinKenny

In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

mat-tiger1

Quote from: "blacktiger"Tomorrows UK MCN has the T800XC against the F800GS. Should be interesting.

I'll be 1st in line for mine in the morning!

Hey Blacktiger, check 'out up & coming' when you get a chance & put your two-penneth worth in?

All the best,
Mat-tiger1.
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Bixxer Bob

Just read it in paper form.  Seems the Bum Wobbler is slightly better off-road, the Tiger slightly better on-road.  Off road expert reckons the Tiger has a lot off weight it can lose in the wheel hub / exhaust / subframe  area.  Except if I remember rightly, the subframe is welded on.... :roll:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...