News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

A Brief respite in the weather

Started by Timbox2, February 24, 2011, 06:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Not brilliant pics as cameraphone but, had a job in Chepstow today and took the scenic route back Via St Arvan, Devauden, Wolvesnewton and Llangwm to name a few off the beaten track. Only stopped once when the sun came out, but it could have been a lovely spring day for a moment.............

Roll on Spring.

2016 Tiger Sport

chairhead

Wow :shock:
some dry..ish roads,hav'nt seen too many of them the last fortnight :lol:
and to be fair not bad pics considering :wink:
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

Putts255

Not jealous, nope, no way..... :cry:

Only 3 months longer for me....man I have to move south!!!
Father of 2, married 28 years to fantastic woman, lots of toys and still lots of dreams....

"You're never too old to learn new things."
_____
2001 Triumph Tiger - Black

Bixxer Bob

Nice one TBox.

I decided on the spur of the moment (and because the sun was shining and the temp was a balmy 12 deg C, to visit my mum - 180 miles up the A1 near Durham.  Staying till Sunday prob'ly.  Lovely ride up, even if it was motorway most of the way.  Temp guage said 16 deg behind the windscreen.... springs not far off now !!  :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Timbox2

Cheers chaps, somehow I dont think Im gonna be so chuffed today. Im into Bristol first thing, then after lunch Ive got a mad dash to Credenhill and back, a nice ride but think the ol boil in the bag jacket will be getting much use today :(

I could take the car, but being a Friday Id rather get a bit wet than sit in traffic for hours
2016 Tiger Sport

chairhead

Quote from: "Timbox2"I could take the car, but being a Friday Id rather get a bit wet than sit in traffic for hours

Oh yeah!!! :thumbsup
its only water 8)
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

Timbox2

Quote from: "chairhead"
Quote from: "Timbox2"I could take the car, but being a Friday Id rather get a bit wet than sit in traffic for hours

Oh yeah!!! :thumbsup
its only water 8)

Yeah, and Ive just got in, and surprisingly dry, the ol boil in the bags do keep the wet out, Goretex? kin useless if you ask me
2016 Tiger Sport

Chris Canning

Strangley enough Tim I nearly phoned you yesterday,and thought nope he'll be working,so got the XT out and had a decent thrash to Cross Gates cafe.

Timbox2

Quote from: "Chris Canning"Strangley enough Tim I nearly phoned you yesterday,and thought nope he'll be working,so got the XT out and had a decent thrash to Cross Gates cafe.

Yeah, work, curse of drinking class :lol:
2016 Tiger Sport

Hemibee

Looks like it was the right choice to take the bike instead of the cage.  Thanks for sharing.  :thumbsup
2004 KTM 450 EXC
2001 Triumph Tiger (Gone)
2013 Triumph Tiger 800XC

"Male menopause is a lot more fun than female menopause. With female menopause you gain weight and get hot flashes. Male menopause - you get to date young girls and drive motorcycles."  John Wayne