News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Beaker Tankpad

Started by Ellen, March 13, 2011, 03:15:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

Sorry Ellen - did'nt mean to hi-jack your thread - and welcome aboard. you will come to understand brother Jetdocx, and the need to play him that song - FOR EVER :twisted:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Ellen

No prob. Just got my tank pad delivered. Looks awesome. Now all I have to d is wait for the bike to arrive    :(

Mustang

Quote from: "Ellen"No prob. Just got my tank pad delivered. Looks awesome. Now all I have to d is wait for the bike to arrive    :(
here is something to help you wait  :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBqD9oLVbXo&feature=fvwrel

Birdy68

Well for those that want a little something different for a tankpad, I'd like to report that the UK based and manufacturer  'motografix' makes an excellent product!

They have a wide variety of designs and I feel sure there is something for everyone.

What I favor about this product and would like to point out, is the fact that with this particular model you have a series of little pads:

These can be placed on your tank at your desecration.
As you can see from my placement - I have placed the two thinner strips along the 'lip' of the tank where I tended to rub when getting onto the bike:

To sum it up - it's one Horny Tankpad  :twisted:

And at £19.95 - I find them excellent value for money
 :wink:

Just wanted to share....
Birdy68
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
Leave the pork pies for now - get the sausage rolls while they\'re hot!