News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

She's coming!

Started by Ellen, April 15, 2011, 11:40:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ellen

Just got a call from my dealer. She's coming. They need some time to get it registered and to install the few options I have (centre stand, heated grips, lowered seat and tailpack), but saturday 23rd I can come and get her.
I'm over the moon, can't wait.  

:wav  :wav  :wav

KuzzinKenny

Congrats  :occasion14  its gonnae be a long week  :lol:

8)

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Ellen

Went over to the dealer yesterday to have a look.
Saw the lowered gel seat, it's grey and black and I think it looks really good. IMHO it looks better than the standard seat, so I'm really happy with it. Would still be happy if it was just one colour, me being 'vertically' challenged and all :lol:
Just 6 more nights  :eusa_dance

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Ellen"me being 'vertically' challenged and all :lol:

Didn't ya see this post in Farkles ??

http://www.lustracing.co.uk/suspension/ ... -kits.html

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Ellen

Yes I did, but thanks anyway.
I'll see how I get along with the lowered seat first. If I have problems I'll consider a lowering set. I'm a bit apprehensive though, because I'm afraid it's difficult to use the centerstand when the bike is lowered.

Ellen

Finally got her. All things considered, 6 weeks waiting was not to bad.
Now I have to be patient again, because I can't go any further than 5000 RPM.
That's a bummer, everytime when you start to get a nice 'growl', I have to shift to a higher gear  :(

Did 230 km yesterday, will go out today as well, so by tomorrow, I guess I can move up to 6000 RPM.

Of course I can post pictures, butI guess everybody knows how a white road version looks like. So just a picture of my fitted tankpad in stead  :P

Sin_Tiger

:headbang  Brilliant, I am on the edge of my seat  :new_popcornsmiley
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

aeronca

right on, congrat's 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Colonel Nikolai

Mostly commuting around town on the Steamer these days.

Ellen

saw that article before.
Decided to do it the old-fashioned way though