News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Jerez GP

Started by Chris Canning, April 06, 2011, 08:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

NeilD

I'm confused by picture 2 - I presume thats the circuit catering - wheres the soggy burgers and weak lukewarm tea!!!  :)

how long did you go for?

Chris Canning

Flew down last wednesday came back tuesday.

No thats not me!!

You want a laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

matts23

I have been wondering what my tiger would look like white.  Love that white tiger in the first photo.
----------------------------------------------------------

2002 Tiger (Roulette Green)
1996 Honda XR400R Supermoto St. Legal

oxnsox

Thanks for the post Chris.
I went to GP in Valencia a couple of times when I lived in Spain a few years back... Your pics could have been taken there, bought back some memories
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GavD

Thanks for the post Chris, brings back great memories. I went to the 500GP there in '99. Awesome is an understatement, they are so into their GP racing it's unbelievable. Alex Criville won, so the crowd went absolutely mental with their firecrackers etc.

Great times, will get back there someday.
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

Timbox2

Cheers Chris, Yeah the white Girly looks pretty enough, but how wide is that beemer!!!!
2016 Tiger Sport

Chris Canning

Quote from: "Timbox2"Cheers Chris, Yeah the white Girly looks pretty enough, but how wide is that beemer!!!!

Did they launch it on april the 1st  :D ,can you beleave people are going to buy the thing  :cry: