News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Clyde Valley to Peebles and Moffat

Started by Tigertriple, April 11, 2011, 05:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigertriple

This was my first run this year and  I enjoyed the quiet roads. look out for the racing sheep. The River in  pic's 2 & 3 is the River Clyde. Photo taken just before Rosebank Village on the Clyde Valley Road in South Lanarkshire. Round trip was about 120 miles.

2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

Putts255

Very nice pictures.  Makes me wish I was there too. Especially when we still have snow on the ground here.....;)
Father of 2, married 28 years to fantastic woman, lots of toys and still lots of dreams....

"You're never too old to learn new things."
_____
2001 Triumph Tiger - Black

Putts255

Very nice pictures.  Makes me wish I was there too. Especially when we still have snow on the ground here.....;)
Father of 2, married 28 years to fantastic woman, lots of toys and still lots of dreams....

_____

Tigertriple

Quote from: "Putts255"Very nice pictures.  Makes me wish I was there too. Especially when we still have snow on the ground here.....;)

Thanks. I have visited Medicine Hat a few years ago as like most Scots I have relatives in Canada. A wonderful country all be it cold in the Winter. Happy biking when the snow melts. :XXsunsmile

BruKen

ahh yes. Been there a few times myself. Never failed to rain. You have lovely roads and weather to match

Notice how we're full of the joys of spring  :roll:

Chris Canning

Nice pictures,but I'd take the crash bungs off and put some decent crash bars on,those bungs will do neither you or the bike any good what so ever if ever chuck it down the road.

Tigertriple

Quote from: "Chris Canning"Nice pictures,but I'd take the crash bungs off and put some decent crash bars on,those bungs will do neither you or the bike any good what so ever if ever chuck it down the road.

I agree with you on this one. I have crash bars on my shopping list, just need to get the funds together  :D

Tigertriple

Quote from: "Chris Canning"Nice pictures,but I'd take the crash bungs off and put some decent crash bars on,those bungs will do neither you or the bike any good what so ever if ever chuck it down the road.

I agree with you on this one. I have crash bars on my shopping list, just need to get the funds together  :D

KuzzinKenny

Ah !! No. 29 !! i think i know her mother   :shock:  :ImaPoser

Looks like ya had a grrreat day out  :D

KK

ps love the spinnin numberplate !!  :wink:
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Putts255

[/quote] Thanks. I have visited Medicine Hat a few years ago as like most Scots I have relatives in Canada. A wonderful country all be it cold in the Winter. Happy biking when the snow melts. :XXsunsmile[/quote]

Ironically, I have a brother that lives in Medicine Hat.  6 hour ride from here.  Heading down there for a weekend on June 17th.  Will be my first real ride of the year.

_____

Tigertriple

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"Ah !! No. 29 !! i think i know her mother   :shock:  :ImaPoser

Looks like ya had a grrreat day out  :D

KK

ps love the spinnin numberplate !!  :wink:

Yes, the spinnin numberplate? That's the way it ends up after travelling at warp factor 7. It creates a vortex at the back of the bike  :wink:

KuzzinKenny

( That's the way it ends up after travelling at warp factor 7 )

Hey !! Hey !! Beem me up Scotty !!  :lol:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Sin_Tiger

Every time I ride in Scotland I stop and offer up a little prayer "thank you Lord for letting me be born in such a great place"  :notworthy
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Jaythro

Every Time I ride in Scotland I think Lord it is a Lovely Place BUT F**k thon Ferry was Dear :-D

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Every time I ride in Scotland I stop and offer up a little prayer "thank you Lord for letting me be born in such a great place"  :notworthy

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "Jaythro"Every Time I ride in Scotland I think Lord it is a Lovely Place BUT F**k thon Ferry was Dear :-D

:ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser

Now we know the truth Alexi Sayle rides a Thunderbird  :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint