News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2001 Tiger...my newest pride and joy!

Started by Putts255, April 24, 2011, 01:01:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Putts255

Purchased Sep 2, 2010 with 4,200 km's now has 6,598 km's after todays ride.

[/img]
Father of 2, married 28 years to fantastic woman, lots of toys and still lots of dreams....

"You're never too old to learn new things."
_____
2001 Triumph Tiger - Black

D-Fuzz

Scott

1996 Tiger 885, black

Tigertriple

2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

Sin_Tiger

Lovely, you guys up North certainly look after your bikes.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

Lovely bike and very clean.

Car needs a wash though!
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Putts255

Well I am embarrassed about my vehicles.  I finally had a great weather day today and pulled out the power washer.  And that is what I did all afternoon was wash the wifes car my FJ Cruiser and my daughters little Ford Ranger.  

I am exhausted but the wifes car and my FJ almost look brand new again.  The daughters Ranger is 16 years old so there is no way it will ever look new again...;)

I can psot picts of them clean if you would like to see.... :D
Father of 2, married 28 years to fantastic woman, lots of toys and still lots of dreams....

_____

Nick Calne

haha yeah do it!

Wish I could get my wheels as clean as yours.  I've spent a fair bit of time with the polish this weekend and still not good.

Putts255

I will do it when I get home.

I use a product called Flitz.  Excellent for aluminum polishing, stainless and "Fiberglass".  I mainly use ot on my motor home but it is good on wheels.  I bought my last 2 cans on e-bay.  

I confess to having spent a couple long hours with a rag and the wheels off the bike on a stand to polish the spokes and rims all up....just a little particular when it comes to cleaning my toys.  

I will post up later picture of my cars and my ATV...can't post the motor home as it is still hibernating.

_____

Putts255

My 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser

My 2006 Honda Foreman 500, from last summer.  

_____

Nick Calne

That's the cleanest ATV ever!  The truck rocks too.