News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

NW200

Started by Chris Canning, May 24, 2011, 11:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Nice clean bike on the way

Walking on the Causeway

On the Ferry going over to Donegal

One minging Tiger good enough to grow spuds on!!

Bixxer Bob

Was thinking of you when I heard about the weather and Stu Easton.  Hope he mends quickly. :roll:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

It wasn't a total disaster not by a long chalk,we normally travel up to Hollyhead and b+b by the docks,but rode up early thursday morning and then up from Dublin,the weather was really good and it's a good road via Armagh/Cookstown etc.

Great day over in Donegal on the friday and wandering around the pits with all the bikesparked outside,and the sunday ride back was good as well,just a shame about saturday,what a lot of folk in the UK don't realise they can whatch it live on the red button if they go to BBC NI,as we did in the pub in the end!!