News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Testing the El Sid Handlebar Video Cam Mount

Started by Hemibee, May 28, 2011, 06:52:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemibee

I was out in the garage trying to mount an old helmet cam to the Tiger while waiting for the delivery of my GoPro (which wouldn't show up for four more days) and the neighbor came over to see what I was doing.  After a bunch of trial and error the neighbor (Sid) came up with an idea that seemed to work so the "El Sid" mount was fabricated and appeared to be just what was needed.  After getting a few other projects wrapped up I decided to give the mount a try and this is what I came up with...

Now that the GoPro has arrived I'll hopefully get a chance to ride the same route again on Tuesday to compare the quality of the videos, the GoPro should blow this one away but I'll probably keep the Oregon Scientific ATC for a back up.
2004 KTM 450 EXC
2001 Triumph Tiger (Gone)
2013 Triumph Tiger 800XC

"Male menopause is a lot more fun than female menopause. With female menopause you gain weight and get hot flashes. Male menopause - you get to date young girls and drive motorcycles."  John Wayne