News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Orange Beaker...

Started by JenksPJ, May 30, 2011, 08:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JenksPJ

Thought I'd say "Hi" and introduce myself with a photo of my new Orange XC Beaker...

just about 1100 miles run, a wonderful ride. Had a 1050 for 3 years, overall I prefer the new toy....
Tiger T800XC.

The cat made me do it.....

walker

nice ride! I keep thinking about one of these, but I'd have to give up the 955i (and just when I got the 955 running and setup as I like it).

Nick Calne

Nice bike.  Haven't seen the luggage yet, notice the topbox has a very flat shape.  Can you get a helmet in there?
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Chris Canning

Quote from: "nickcalne"Nice bike.  Haven't seen the luggage yet, notice the topbox has a very flat shape.  Can you get a helmet in there?

Just large sandwichs  :D

aeronca

nice bike - welcome aboard 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Bixxer Bob

Nice bike, and the best colour!

It just occurred to me that, although this site has the best support for Girlies and Steamers to be found anywhere on the web, you Beaker guys are pretty much on your own to start with  ....  at least until your warranties run out :lol:

Like with the other models, you'll evolve your own "gurus" in time   so it's important that you all post when you can, even if it's only advice on farkles and how you get on with them.  But for now, go rag the bars off it 8)
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

A tip to those with 800's if you've decided the bike is a keeper,look for damaged ones and buy parts,while their all under warranty there'll be no takers and cost peanuts,I did it with both my 955 and my 1100s and done very nicely thankyou  :D