News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

The Missing link, here at last

Started by Tigertriple, June 29, 2011, 10:14:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigertriple

How sad is this. I went out in the cage last night to join in with the procession of cars and bikes that were travelling on the newly opened section of the M74 motorway. I would have gone by bike but I wanted to take some pic's of the new road. The local traffic cops led the procession along the north stretch in to Glasgow and then headed back south to mark the opening of the road.

I live in South Lanarkshire and this new road will cut my journey time by about 15- 20 mins when travelling in to the south of Glasgow. The road was finished ahead of schedule and under budget.

This is the beginning of the north bound section

One of the many bikers

This is the Cops heading back south

The view as the road approaches Glasgow

:D  :thumbsup
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

Timbox2

At least the biker was filtering, I got stuck behind 5 twats on Harleys today who wouldnt/couldnt filter and wouldnt let me past :evil:

Nice pics er, of concrete :wink:
2016 Tiger Sport

Tigertriple

Quote from: Timbox2At least the biker was filtering, I got stuck behind 5 twats on Harleys today who wouldnt/couldnt filter and wouldnt let me past :evil:

That's Harley riders for you  :roll: A bunch of chap wearing c**ts. Sorry did I say that out loud :!:
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

PeteH

Is that a 30 sign on that lovely bendy bit :?:
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

deepsouthtiger

And I thought I was the only one who disliked the loud pipe road hogging "weekend warrior"   types on the Harleys.

Too busy looking the part to actually RIDE the freakin bike!

Good to know others feel the same.

:occasion14
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits