News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Linlithgow Scotland

Started by Tigertriple, June 29, 2011, 09:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigertriple

Here are a few pics of my trip out to Linlithgow yesterday afternoon. Linlithgow is located in the central lowlands of Scotland and about 20 miles from Edinburgh. Round trip for me was about 90 miles.

This is the road from Braidwood to Kilncadzow

The Bakery in Kilncadzow makes the biggest cakes and pies I have ever seen. I gave it a miss yesterday as I would need a sleep after stopping there.

Heading towards the Avon Gorge. This road is like a roller coaster.

Just outside Linlithgow. This is Linlothgow Rail Bridge.

These are my favourite pics of the day,

Linlithgow Palace

A great little run. Going back in the next couple of weeks with my Son to  do some fishing in the Loch.
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

Timbox2

Great pics mate, we have friends & Family up in Scotland, but Ive yet to get the bike up there, hopefully one day.
2016 Tiger Sport

KuzzinKenny

Roller Coaster  :lol: i know it well  :lol:

was through Linlithgow today on me way to Loch Lomond !! went into Balloch then up the west side of the Loch to Crianlarich, Lochearnhead and had a stop in Callander for juice n chips   :wink: and a wee sit down to watch the ducks and world go by !!

first time out for ages and first run after the service, that airbox mod is   :shock:  :twisted: i likee it  :lol:

a grrreat day out   8)

KK

ps it was a 185ml round trip  :D
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Tigertriple

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"Roller Coaster  :lol: i know it well  :lol:

was through Linlithgow today on me way to Loch Lomond !! went into Balloch then up the west side of the Loch to Crianlarich, Lochearnhead and had a stop in Callander for juice n chips   :wink: and a wee sit down to watch the ducks and world go by !!

first time out for ages and first run after the service, that airbox mod is   :shock:  :twisted: i likee it  :lol:

a grrreat day out   8)

KK

Now that sounds like a good day out  :D

I agree about the air box mod, it makes a big improvement.
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras