News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Added a small top case

Started by Boxmonkey, July 06, 2011, 03:12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boxmonkey

I made a homespun rack from a 10 x 10 aluminum plate with some 5/8 x 1.5 in spacers. I used 6mm x 60 mm ss bolts to attach to the bike. The case is a Seahorse 540 (13.5x9.75x8 inside). I wanted a small box for my rain gear and lunch box. I think this will work out just fine.
Tiger 800 ABS

Birdy68

Simply brilliant!

There's nothing better than knowing you've made a good home-brew job!
I raise my hat to you sir.

I was looking into making my own base plate, but at the end of the day I went ahead and ordered the MotoAgora Top Rack with GIVI adapters:

The reason I did this is the fact that I have some GIVI cases and it would be a shame to not use them.
 :occasion14
Birdy68
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
Leave the pork pies for now - get the sausage rolls while they\'re hot!

Mustang

birdy thats a sweet looking rack for the givi..............

ADVRiderinVA

Do you have a picture with the GIVI in place?  I'm thinking of moving from a V-Strom to the Tiger and would be interested to know how the GIVI case looks.
11 Tiger 800XC - Love It!!!!
04 955i Tiger (Sold)
07 DL1000 (Sold)